A village held its annual fete in commemoration of the First World War.
Leafield resident, 16-year-old Jake Acock, organised the celebration, which he restarted, after a four-year hiatus, last year.
The teenager put together the fete, which was held yesterday.
It had a First World War theme with organisers dressing up as soldiers and land girls; the village was decorated with poppies and cars from the era were on display.
- Our top stories:
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech