A village held its annual fete in commemoration of the First World War.
Leafield resident, 16-year-old Jake Acock, organised the celebration, which he restarted, after a four-year hiatus, last year.
The teenager put together the fete, which was held yesterday.
It had a First World War theme with organisers dressing up as soldiers and land girls; the village was decorated with poppies and cars from the era were on display.
- Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK