A village held its annual fete in commemoration of the First World War.
Leafield resident, 16-year-old Jake Acock, organised the celebration, which he restarted, after a four-year hiatus, last year.
The teenager put together the fete, which was held yesterday.
It had a First World War theme with organisers dressing up as soldiers and land girls; the village was decorated with poppies and cars from the era were on display.
- Our top stories:
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street