A STOLEN car was used by two thieves believed to have burgled a shop and taken cigarettes.
The green Ford Fiesta was taken from a house in Goulds Villas in Banbury and later seen in Brackley before the raid at the town’s Co-op.
The car was later found burnt out near Horwell Farm in Bicester.
Police have now released CCTV of two men they want to speak to about the crimes which happened between 6pm on Thursday, June 5, and 4am on Friday, June 6.
Anyone with information should call 101.
Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops