A WOMAN reported missing from her home in Blackbird Leys has been found safe.
Concerns were raised for Joycelyn Gittens, of Kestrel Crescent, after she was last seen at home by a relative at 2pm yesterday.
The 49-year-old was found this afternoon.
Officers from Thames Valley Police said that would like to thank members of the public and the media for their assistance in helping to find her.
A police spokeswoman confirmed that a National Police Air Service helicopter had taken part in the search for her today.
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK
- Stunt actor from Oxford meets his match on Take Me Out
- 11 years on, pupils jump for joy over installation of crossing
- Barton gets £4m cash boost to transform estate’s homes and shops
- Time-travelling story takes top spot in our Ox Tales competition
- Former Oxford City director Thomas Guerriero pleads guilty to $6.6m fraud
- Police confirm dead baby was newborn and renew desperate appeal to find mother
- Adam says yes after reading girlfriend's Leap Day proposal on the Oxford Mail website