A car was stolen by thieves who took it on a test drive and never returned.
A man and a woman, who spoke with Welsh accents, stole the electric blue Ford Fiesta Zetec after requesting to try it at Wheelers Car Sales in Banbury Road, Chipping Norton, at about 3.30pm on May 29.
The dark silver Audi A3 convertible they drove to the garage in was later driven away by someone else.
Police said the man was about 5ft 4in, of medium build, aged about 30, and with short cropped spiked blonde hair.
The woman was white, about 5ft 3ins and slim, with long black hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
- Our top stories:
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year