Oxford Pride – the city’s annual Lesbian, Gay Bisexual and Transgender parade – takes place today.
It will begin at Ship Street at noon and will travel through the centre of Oxford to Oxpens Recreation Ground.
The route will cover Cornmarket Street, Queen Street and Bonn Square, with the roads being closed during the parade.
Oxford Bus Company said there may be some delays to buses from noon to 1pm.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes