Oxford Pride – the city’s annual Lesbian, Gay Bisexual and Transgender parade – takes place today.
It will begin at Ship Street at noon and will travel through the centre of Oxford to Oxpens Recreation Ground.
The route will cover Cornmarket Street, Queen Street and Bonn Square, with the roads being closed during the parade.
Oxford Bus Company said there may be some delays to buses from noon to 1pm.
- Our top stories:
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK