A 26-year-old has been jailed for 18 months for sexually assaulting a pregnant teenage girl.
Mustafa Ahmed, of Harrow Road, London, admitted one count of sexual assault on Friday, May 30.
On December 16, 2011 the 17-year-old girl - who cannot be named for legal reasons - woke up at a house in Cowley Road, Oxford, to find him committing a sexual act over her.
At Oxford Crown Court today, he was jailed for 18 months by Judge Ian Pringle.
Ahmed, a Palestinian asylum seeker, having served nine months already in custody, is likely to soon be taken to an immigration centre where he will face deportation.
Bilal Ahmed, aged 27, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead, also assaulted the girl and was convicted on Wednesday, June 4.
He was jailed for three and a half years.
His cousin, Zeeshan Ahmed, aged 28, formerly of Palmer Road, Wood Farm, Oxford, was sentenced to 18 months’ imprisonment at the same hearing, after being convicted of doing an act intending to pervert the course of justice.
He had threatened to shoot the victim of the sexual assault if she did not stop talking to police.
The verdicts for Bilal Ahmed and Zeeshan Ahmed came at the end of a two-and-a-half week trial at Oxford Crown Court.
- Our top stories:
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES