POLICE have appealed for information after a 28 year-old woman went missing on Sunday.
Manjit Kaur was last seen at around 6pm in Augustine Way, Oxford, wearing a gold coloured suit.
She is 5ft 7in, slim, has long, straight black hair and is thought to have links with the Midlands.
Chief Inspector Yvette Hitch said: “I am appealing for anyone with any information about Manjit’s whereabouts to contact police.
"Our primary concern is for Manjit’s welfare and if she sees this appeal, I would ask her to present herself at a police station to let us know you are safe.”
Our top stories:
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street
- Chain running Randolph Hotel in Oxford in 'best shape ever' after announcing £55m profit
- Cyclist and car involved in collision outside Seacourt Tower
- Oxford United vow to act quickly to resolve flag-waving dispute
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her