I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Rapid Transit system must be priority for the planners
- Greed trumps need for decision on West Way
- Use £120m flood channel money on river dredging
- The people have spoken and out means out
- Carriageway verges in bloom to ease commute
- So many cuts, but plans for high-speed link go on
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org