I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Development illustrates planning system’s flaws
- Why does city need this new development?
- EU vote a choice between democracy and dictators
- So where does football club go from here?
- Doing BBC reform with some common sense
- It’s the best democracy money can buy in US
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org