I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Traffic-easing schemes will merely make things worse
- Renew our commitment to peace, not to Trident
- Open your eyes and put our country first
- Shame the selfish who park in disabled bays
- Shoddy, shabby and offensive Ofsted speak
- Thanks to hero with bright yellow shears
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org