I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- The sun came out for performance of Annie
- Thanks goodness we’re getting new bus service
- The nature and beauty of Oxford must halt growth
- Don’t let General Election overshadow council poll
- Don’t sugar-coat the reality of where meat comes from
- This paradox the city council is refusing to face
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org