I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Thanks to Steve and his workforce for efforts
- Councillors to blame for Deer Park surgery crisis
- County council staff are our public servants
- Joined-up service with common sense needed
- Publish list showing who is responsible for what
- I'm bewildered and offended by this church extension plan
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com