I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- MPs should challenge school funding formula
- Blind adherence to blanket parking policy inappropriate
- Smaller wheelie bins will lead to more flytipping
- Depressing preview of traffic around new mall
- Shocked by the number of homeless in the city
- Swan school plan should be abandoned now
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org