I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- It’s drivers not the road to blame for A34 crash
- With cash spent you’d expect Olympic results
- Three cheers for NHS
- Speed limit of 50mph could stop such carnage on A34
- Shopping centre is in need of a defibrillator
- Greens seem happy to accept the status quo
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org