I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Take our test and be aware of Coeliac disease
- Why is a deterrent so difficult to understand?
- Will new PCC do more to protect our pavements?
- Columnist on right track over separate cycle lanes
- We must stand solid with Europe over TTIP threat
- Are restaurants to blame for our fatberg problem?
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com