I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Please support efforts to fund wellbeing for pets P
- Ballot papers spoiled in protest at pointless role
- Low election turnout is no mandate for our PCC
- Threatened bus service is a lifeline for the elderly
- New homes are being built in the wrong place
- Important questions over scheme for 1,000 homes
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com