I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- All residents invited to Bonn Week celebrations
- Both United and their fans were magnificent
- Letter: Worried about impact of the rise in red kites
- Letter: Why do we send aid to those suffering famine?
- Letter: Super-council’s on its way whether you like it or not
- Letter: We’re trying to end the schools postcode lottery
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com