I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Average speed cameras are the way forward
- Defending heritage over extension proposals
- Roadworks show no sign of coordinated plans
- Non-UK citizens must have a job to live here
- Remembering St Ebbe's
- Square project a mess due to shoddy materials
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com