I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- It's time for a change in the law to stop all of this stupidity
- Judge did the right thing in treatment of student
- Is there a message in the two election posters?
- A cringe-worthy example of the Brexiteers’ logic
- There must be better ways to spend this £25m
- Westgate will not be a good idea for Oxford
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org