I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Cupcake day a big boost for Alzheimer’s charity
- We must engage with EU to ensure vital reforms
- Let’s accept referendum result with good grace
- Selective facts used to claim EU is democratic
- Reject failing Soviet-style bureaucracy of the EU
- City doctors on why we should vote remain
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org