I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Immigration rate has seen our culture sink
- Housing firm needs tenant representation
- No site yet found for the Marston GP patients
- Did any Oxfordshire men take part in Nazaire raid?
- Unitary: Opportunity to save £20m and avert crisis
- Road v Railway
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com