I am writing because I am indignant that, in this day and age, and having owned a guide dog for 15 years I was refused entry into a local restaurant in my home town of Wallingford.
I arrived at 12.30pm with a friend and we were refused entry because of my guide dog.
Surely, in this day and age, this should not be allowed to happen.
St George Green
- Racist abuse of doctor was absolutely vile
- Noise problem has now been resolved
- Migrants are vital to all of our health services
- Need to work together to build stronger communities
- Decision to leave EU is not binding, it’s advisory
- Britain’s future is at great risk from the Brexit vote
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org