IT was lovely to see the picture (July 10) of county councillors Hudspeth and Nimmo Smith enjoying themselves on the river at Henley – wonderful.
So perhaps for their next trip together, they will travel down the London Road, Headington, and take a few selfies stood next to potholes and so on.
I shall say no more.
DAVID REED, Pearce Way, Thame
- Today’s letters
- Council needs to think again on safety of route
- Stop ranting and explain what's great about Brexit
- Big switch-off can be of great benefit to county
- Good that medics endorse plans for Didcot's growth
- Less well-off gained most from grammar schools
- Railway rides roughshod over the community
- Let’s have burger van back – not a Costa drive-through
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com