IT was lovely to see the picture (July 10) of county councillors Hudspeth and Nimmo Smith enjoying themselves on the river at Henley – wonderful.
So perhaps for their next trip together, they will travel down the London Road, Headington, and take a few selfies stood next to potholes and so on.
I shall say no more.
DAVID REED, Pearce Way, Thame
- Today’s letters
- The sun came out for performance of Annie
- Thanks goodness we’re getting new bus service
- The nature and beauty of Oxford must halt growth
- Don’t let General Election overshadow council poll
- Don’t sugar-coat the reality of where meat comes from
- This paradox the city council is refusing to face
- Health and wellbeing centre has not been saved
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com