IT was lovely to see the picture (July 10) of county councillors Hudspeth and Nimmo Smith enjoying themselves on the river at Henley – wonderful.
So perhaps for their next trip together, they will travel down the London Road, Headington, and take a few selfies stood next to potholes and so on.
I shall say no more.
DAVID REED, Pearce Way, Thame
- Today’s letters
- We’re still championing St Ebbe’s 50 years on
- A34: The only solution is to widen to three lanes
- Licence is needed to view downloaded TV shows
- Average speed cameras are the way forward
- Defending heritage over extension proposals
- Roadworks show no sign of coordinated plans
- Non-UK citizens must have a job to live here
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com