IT was lovely to see the picture (July 10) of county councillors Hudspeth and Nimmo Smith enjoying themselves on the river at Henley – wonderful.
So perhaps for their next trip together, they will travel down the London Road, Headington, and take a few selfies stood next to potholes and so on.
I shall say no more.
DAVID REED, Pearce Way, Thame
- Today’s letters
- It’s drivers not the road to blame for A34 crash
- With cash spent you’d expect Olympic results
- Three cheers for NHS
- Speed limit of 50mph could stop such carnage on A34
- Shopping centre is in need of a defibrillator
- Greens seem happy to accept the status quo
- Draconian PSPOs are an assault on our freedom
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org