I am writing concerning the decision by the city council to possibly use enforcement action over a Wendy house in a front garden erected without planning permission. Really, have councillors got nothing better to do?
Don’t they understand that the Wendy house will be outgrown very soon as the children will be too big to use it.
So by the time a planning application has been submitted and attended to, the Wendy house will no longer be needed. The whole situation of the city council proves how out of touch they are with the city residents. It stinks of someone on the council just wanting to wave a big stick with the words ‘You do as you’re told’.
Officialdom belongs in the chambers, not in the news.
- We’re still championing St Ebbe’s 50 years on
- A34: The only solution is to widen to three lanes
- Licence is needed to view downloaded TV shows
- Average speed cameras are the way forward
- Defending heritage over extension proposals
Want to give your opinion? Email firstname.lastname@example.org