I am writing concerning the decision by the city council to possibly use enforcement action over a Wendy house in a front garden erected without planning permission. Really, have councillors got nothing better to do?
Don’t they understand that the Wendy house will be outgrown very soon as the children will be too big to use it.
So by the time a planning application has been submitted and attended to, the Wendy house will no longer be needed. The whole situation of the city council proves how out of touch they are with the city residents. It stinks of someone on the council just wanting to wave a big stick with the words ‘You do as you’re told’.
Officialdom belongs in the chambers, not in the news.
- City engineer's legacy is lost in a sea of subsidy cuts
- Should council outsource inefficiently run services?
- Statistics show schools plan is wrong choice
- Critics fear progress that grammar schools offer
- Thanks to strangers who helped in hour of need
Want to give your opinion? Email email@example.com