Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Results so far: 625 of 649 constituencies declared
|CON 306||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
Name: John Walsh
Candidate for: Middlesbrough
In my work it has been a privilege for me to work with vulnerable people who do not have a voice.
My most recent TV project was with disabled children in a north London school whilst they learnt martial arts.
Throughout my career as a film maker, I have actively been involved in enabling disadvantaged people to find a place for themselves to improve on their situation.
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- Anglican sisters leave Church to take up Pope's communion
- Concerns raised over drinking outside Market Square pub
- Five join hub for enterprise
- Green housing plan for Faringdon's A420 is 'dreadful'
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment
- Black-tie bash for James Bond will be golden for trust
- Racehorse trainer set to launch novel
- Elisabeth Murdoch lodge planning decision due
- Fans fork out for festival flavours at Alex James' Big Feastival