Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting OXFORD NEWS to 80360 or email us
Results so far: 625 of 649 constituencies declared
|CON 306||LAB 258||LIB DEM 57||OTHER 28|
GENERAL ELECTION 2010 – LATEST NEWS
- Four-fifths of new university and college students own smartphones
- Anglican sisters leave Church to take up Pope's communion
- Concerns raised over drinking outside Market Square pub
- Five join hub for enterprise
- Green housing plan for Faringdon's A420 is 'dreadful'
- £130m investment set to boost Black Country employment
- Black-tie bash for James Bond will be golden for trust
- Racehorse trainer set to launch novel
- Elisabeth Murdoch lodge planning decision due
- Fans fork out for festival flavours at Alex James' Big Feastival
Candidate for: Oxford East
Sushila Dhall has been a Green Party activist for 20 years. She has served on both the city and county councils, using these roles to campaign…
Candidate for: Oxford West & Abingdon
CHRIS Goodall worked in technology businesses before becoming a writer five years ago.
Now one of the UK’s foremost commentators…
Candidate for: Witney
Stuart Macdonald has lived in Witney for nearly 20 years. He is married with four children, two of whom live in Witney.
He works as…
Candidate for: Henley
MARK Stevenson, 51, was previously a head of maths at an inner city secondary school and is now a market gardener in Warborough, growing…
Candidate for: Wantage
Oxfordshire born-and-bred, Adam Twine, 49, lives at Coleshill near Faringdon, where he has worked as a farmer for 25 years, converting to…
Candidate for: Banbury
Alastair White, 68, lives in Kidlington and has worked as a university lecturer around the world.
He said: “I’m for reducing…