WEIRD, wonderful and wacky: We want to see the fancy dress you'll be donning for the Oxford Mail's Ox5 Run.
On March 26, thousands of runners will pound paths around the beautiful grounds of Blenheim Palace.
In previous years we've had Minions, the Incredible Hulk and a swarm of bumble bees compete in the event - and this year we want to see entrants do even better.
Send us pictures of yourself in the fancy dress you plan to take on the Ox5 in and we'll share them with our readers across the county.
To submit your fancy dress picture scroll to the bottom of the article
Runners, joggers and even walkers can still sign up for the charity race to raise funds for Oxford Children's Hospitals.
To sign up click here
Here are some fun facts about the event:
- This will be 15th race.
- 70 miles have been ran so far, which equates to £12,142 raised per mile.
- Just under 10,000 have crossed the finish line in its history.
- A host of famous people have started the race including Jason Donavan, Raymond Blanc, Martin Keown, Hannah England, Timmy Mallet and former Prime Minister David Cameron.
- More than 400 people have volunteered to help out on the day including local businesses, guides, scouts and cadets.
- Fancy dress costumes over the years have included Minions, Knights in shining armour, bees and the incredible Hulk.
- One runnner once completed the race backwards.
- Last year’s oldest runner was 80 years old
- Gary Crone, a fireman from Kidlington, has won it the most times.
- George Martini gets everyone going before the race with his Zumba warm-up.