Heavy traffic is building up across the city this afternoon.
Motorists are facing severe delays on Botley Road and Banbury Road.
Passengers are experiencing delays of up to 25 minutes on Oxford Bus Company’s city centre routes due to the road traffic.
There is also heavy traffic on the A40 Westbound between Wolvercote roundabout, Eynsham roundabout and Witney East.
Motorists are facing stop-start traffic on the A34 Northbound between Hinksey Hill and Bicester.
Get the latest traffic and travel news
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech