Heavy traffic is building up across the city this afternoon.
Motorists are facing severe delays on Botley Road and Banbury Road.
Passengers are experiencing delays of up to 25 minutes on Oxford Bus Company’s city centre routes due to the road traffic.
There is also heavy traffic on the A40 Westbound between Wolvercote roundabout, Eynsham roundabout and Witney East.
Motorists are facing stop-start traffic on the A34 Northbound between Hinksey Hill and Bicester.
Get the latest traffic and travel news
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street