Heavy traffic is building up across the city this afternoon.
Motorists are facing severe delays on Botley Road and Banbury Road.
Passengers are experiencing delays of up to 25 minutes on Oxford Bus Company’s city centre routes due to the road traffic.
There is also heavy traffic on the A40 Westbound between Wolvercote roundabout, Eynsham roundabout and Witney East.
Motorists are facing stop-start traffic on the A34 Northbound between Hinksey Hill and Bicester.
Get the latest traffic and travel news
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' family speak outside court of their devastation after her killers are jailed for life
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5