A TEENAGER was sexually assaulted on a park bench by a man who offered to walk her home.
The 18-year-old was attacked in People’s Park in Banbury at about 10.30pm on Sunday after a night out with friends.
Police described the suspect as white with a Polish accent. They said he was about 27, 6ft, slim, with brown eyes and a scar above his right eyebrow.
He was wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans and was carrying a rucksack.
The victim suffered bruising but did not require hospital treatment.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community