THE Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight will be the subject of a lecture in Abingdon next month.
Warrant Officer Kevin Ball, Senior Engineering Officer for the Memorial Flight, will describe the history and organisation of the flight, which includes Spitfires, Hurricanes, Lancasters and Dakotas.
The talk, organised by the MGB Register of the MG Car Club, will take place at Abingdon School’s Amey Theatre on Friday, October 10, at 7.30pm, and tickets cost £8.
For more details, email email@example.com
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes