Two people reported missing have been found safe, police have said.
Laura Robey, 34, also known as Poppy Brett and Poppy Lewis, went missing from her home in the early hours of last Wednesday morning.
Thames Valley Police said the Stanford in the Vale resident was found safely on Tuesday night but would not reveal where that was.
Separately, Mark Jones, reported missing on March 16, has also been found.
The 35-year-old had last been seen in Fir Tree Avenue, Wallingford.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech