Two people reported missing have been found safe, police have said.
Laura Robey, 34, also known as Poppy Brett and Poppy Lewis, went missing from her home in the early hours of last Wednesday morning.
Thames Valley Police said the Stanford in the Vale resident was found safely on Tuesday night but would not reveal where that was.
Separately, Mark Jones, reported missing on March 16, has also been found.
The 35-year-old had last been seen in Fir Tree Avenue, Wallingford.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate