A 28-year-old man has admitted possessing offensive weapons and carrying out an assault.
John Webb, of Kynaston Road, Didcot, admitted having a claw hammer on March 22 and scaffolding pole on March 23, both in High Street, Chalgrove.
He also pleaded guilty to a common assault on March 22 and will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes