A 28-year-old man has admitted possessing offensive weapons and carrying out an assault.
John Webb, of Kynaston Road, Didcot, admitted having a claw hammer on March 22 and scaffolding pole on March 23, both in High Street, Chalgrove.
He also pleaded guilty to a common assault on March 22 and will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community