A 28-year-old man has admitted possessing offensive weapons and carrying out an assault.
John Webb, of Kynaston Road, Didcot, admitted having a claw hammer on March 22 and scaffolding pole on March 23, both in High Street, Chalgrove.
He also pleaded guilty to a common assault on March 22 and will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court later this month.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay