JUGGLING John made it a magical day at Barefoot Books with a performance for youngsters as the school holidays drew to an end.
The children’s entertainer was at the Banbury Road, Oxford, store for the latest in a series of events held over the summer.
Five-year-old Ciara Andreae said: “I liked watching the tricks and I thought it was really fun and interesting.”
Dad Hans said they were regular visitors to Barefoot Books.
He said: “Ciara really enjoyed the show, she got to do a few tricks herself.
“It was the first time she had been up close to a magician and she has been trying to do magic at home ever since.
“Barefoot Books often do shows and events.
“Juggling John did cards. He had magic balls that disappeared, juggling, balancing acts and that sort of thing. It was a really good day.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year