THE housing market boom is creating jobs at property firms around Oxfordshire.
Estate agent Connells is recruiting for its new homes team with an open evening on September 11.
There are three positions available, two based in Bicester and one in Witney, and they are a mixture of full and part-time.
It comes after Connells reported sales of new homes across the UK jumped by 25 per cent in July.
Connells new homes manager Claire Drewett said potential recruits should email their CV to email@example.com before going to the open evening next Thursday, which starts at 5pm.
She said: “I am keen to hear from anyone, experienced or otherwise, with a passion for new homes and working with housebuilders.
“I am looking forward to meeting as many potential candidates as possible.
“We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals looking for a new challenge.”
Dorchester Living, the property developer behind ex-RAF site Heyford Park in Bicester, has three openings on its graduate recruitment programme.
It will take on a development assistant, sales and marketing assistant and construction assistant.
Successful candidates will go on a six-month paid contract with the opportunity to be taken on permanently at the end.
The 1,231-acre Heyford Park site was home to 15,000 American servicemen until the 1990s.
Some original homes have been refurbished but most have been newly-built, with the first show home due to open later this month.
Paul Silver, chief executive of Dorchester Living, said: “We are delighted to announce three exciting new opportunities to join the Dorchester Living team.
“The property sector is growing at such a rapid rate and openings like these provide young people at the beginning of their career with the valuable experience needed to steer their careers.”
For more information, contact Sarah McCready at S.McCready@dorchestergrp.com, visit www.heyfordpark.co.uk, or call 01869 238200.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Latest Business news:
- Biotech firm's virus work spreading rapidly
- New wave of tech heroes choosing to put people before profits, says Oxford funding charity
- Business book club tackles Artificial Intelligence
- Take two, as second phase of industrial and warehouse launched
- Oxfordshire jeweller takes a stand for flower power
- New business centre opens in Witney