IFFLEY Road in Oxford has reopened following a police incident.
There were about five police officers and a number of cars and vans are in the area between Aston Street and Henley Street.
Traffic was queueing along Henley Street and Hurst Street.
A spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service said they were called by police at about 4.15pm to a "welfare case" involving a 22-year-old woman.
She said: “We have one ambulance there who are on standby if they are needed.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon