IFFLEY Road in Oxford has reopened following a police incident.
There were about five police officers and a number of cars and vans are in the area between Aston Street and Henley Street.
Traffic was queueing along Henley Street and Hurst Street.
A spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service said they were called by police at about 4.15pm to a "welfare case" involving a 22-year-old woman.
She said: “We have one ambulance there who are on standby if they are needed.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today