TWO people were taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital this morning after a collision between a motorbike and a car.
Police were called to the scene in Bobby Fryer Close, Watlington Road, Oxford, at about 5.45am.
The crash was said to involve a grey Fiat and a motorbike.
A woman, thought to be the driver of the car, was treated for an arm injury, said a spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service.
A man was also treated for a leg injury.
They were then both taken to hospital by ambulance.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community
- Successful education scheme from Oxford charity to be rolled out across the UK