TWO people were taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital this morning after a collision between a motorbike and a car.
Police were called to the scene in Bobby Fryer Close, Watlington Road, Oxford, at about 5.45am.
The crash was said to involve a grey Fiat and a motorbike.
A woman, thought to be the driver of the car, was treated for an arm injury, said a spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service.
A man was also treated for a leg injury.
They were then both taken to hospital by ambulance.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon