TWO people were taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital this morning after a collision between a motorbike and a car.
Police were called to the scene in Bobby Fryer Close, Watlington Road, Oxford, at about 5.45am.
The crash was said to involve a grey Fiat and a motorbike.
A woman, thought to be the driver of the car, was treated for an arm injury, said a spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance Service.
A man was also treated for a leg injury.
They were then both taken to hospital by ambulance.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay