THERE are already major delays around the Kennington roundabout this morning as works continue and the schools go back.
Traffic is slow between the Hinskey Hill and Kennington roundabout and it's causing delays in the area.
Sensors show heavy congestion on the A34 northbound all the way up to the Botley Interchange with slow traffic further north of there up to the Pear Tree Interchange. And southbound there are delays as far down to Bayworth.
There is also slow traffic all along the A40 especially around Eynsham.
Get automatic updates on our Live Traffic Service
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community