Details have been announced for a silent disco to raise money for a memorial commemorating crash victim Liberty Baker.
Pupils from Henry Box School, which the 14-year-old attended, and Wood Green School have joined forces to hold the under-16s event at The Leys recreation ground on Friday, September 19.
Liberty, of Thorney Leys in Witney, died after being hit by a car while walking to school in Curbridge Road on June 30.
The memorial fund has already raised about £6,000.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes