Details have been announced for a silent disco to raise money for a memorial commemorating crash victim Liberty Baker.
Pupils from Henry Box School, which the 14-year-old attended, and Wood Green School have joined forces to hold the under-16s event at The Leys recreation ground on Friday, September 19.
Liberty, of Thorney Leys in Witney, died after being hit by a car while walking to school in Curbridge Road on June 30.
The memorial fund has already raised about £6,000.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay