MONEY is the focus of a new play at the North Wall Arts Centre next month.
Fast Track, by Oxford writer Catriona Kerridge, follows six young people and their relationship with money.
One of the actors, Fumilayo Brown-Olateju, said: “It’s about how those six characters interact with money, or try not to interact with it.
“I play a 15-year-old called Lucia who is spending her last summer with her best friend.
“It’s really important for them to make the most of their time together and they only have £10 to spend on the day. A lot happens in that day they were not expecting.”
The play will be at the North Wall, Summertown, from October 2 to October 4.
Tickets cost £12 from thenorthwall.com or on 01865 319 450.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today