A paedophile who planned to watch the “depraved” rape and sexual abuse of a young girl has been jailed for five-and-a-half years.
Kyle Hussain, of Greenwood Meadow, Chinnor, admitted trying to meet up with members of a Wiltshire-based paedophile ring in 2011.
The 32-year-old viewed and shared images of child abuse over the Internet and asked the men who created them if he could “share” one of their victims.
Rachel Drake, prosecuting, said the former security guard was in contact with convicted child abusers Simon Davies and Nicholas Cordery.
She said in 2012 they received indeterminate prison sentences for sex offences, including rape of a child under 13 and conspiracy to rape.
Judge Peter Ross, sitting at Oxford Crown Court, said chat logs between them and Hussain showed he was arranging to attend an “event” where a nine-year-old would be abused.
He said on Friday that Cordery owned an “isolated farmhouse” where “events of sexual depravity” would take place, sometimes involving animals.
Richard Paton-Philip, defending, said his client had planned to watch the rape and abuse of the child only.
Judge Ross jailed Hussain for attempting to arrange or facilitate the commission of a child sex offence, sharing and making indecent images of children, and possessing extreme pornography involving animals.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon
- Man wearing beanie hat exposes himself to woman on city street