Residents have their first chance to comment on a plan for nearly 10,000 new homes today.
West Oxfordshire District Council is holding a public exhibition at Chipping Norton Town Hall from 2pm to 7pm for its new draft local plan.
The plan outlines where 9,450 new homes could be built by 2029.
Today’s exhibition will be followed by another at Carterton Town Hall on Thursday and Witney Methodist Church on Friday at the same times.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community