Residents have their first chance to comment on a plan for nearly 10,000 new homes today.
West Oxfordshire District Council is holding a public exhibition at Chipping Norton Town Hall from 2pm to 7pm for its new draft local plan.
The plan outlines where 9,450 new homes could be built by 2029.
Today’s exhibition will be followed by another at Carterton Town Hall on Thursday and Witney Methodist Church on Friday at the same times.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year