A teenager who went missing on Thursday night has been found safe, Thames Valley Police said.
Justin Kirk, 19, had been last seen in Westfield Road, Benson, at about 8pm and found on Friday evening.
The force said on Saturday: “19-year-old Justin Kirk, missing from Wallingford since Thursday, has been found safe.
“Thames Valley Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance locating him.”
Our top stories
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community