A teenager who went missing on Thursday night has been found safe, Thames Valley Police said.
Justin Kirk, 19, had been last seen in Westfield Road, Benson, at about 8pm and found on Friday evening.
The force said on Saturday: “19-year-old Justin Kirk, missing from Wallingford since Thursday, has been found safe.
“Thames Valley Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance locating him.”
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year