A teenager who went missing on Thursday night has been found safe, Thames Valley Police said.
Justin Kirk, 19, had been last seen in Westfield Road, Benson, at about 8pm and found on Friday evening.
The force said on Saturday: “19-year-old Justin Kirk, missing from Wallingford since Thursday, has been found safe.
“Thames Valley Police would like to thank the media and the public for their assistance locating him.”
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech