Arash Fatemian, Oxfordshire County Council’s cabinet member for finance, has resigned from the cabinet.
The Conservative county councillor for Deddington took on the role after last May’s elections.
Mr Fatemian had previously served as cabinet member for adult services.
Although he is staying on the council he said he was resigning from the cabinet to dedicate more time to his work and family.
His replacement will be the Conservative councillor for Bicester North, Lawrie Stratford, who is currently not in the cabinet.
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay