Producers of a new TV series will hold open auditions in the city to find young actors to play two lead characters.
Actors between 10 and 18 are needed for the series about students at drama school.
The first series, to be filmed in Oxford, will feature Marcus Harris, who played Julian in the 1970s Famous Five on ITV.
Auditions will be held at the Sea Cadet Hall, Donnington Bridge Road, on Saturday.
Ten- to 12-year-olds can audition from 11.30am and 13- to 18-year-olds from 12.30pm. Children must be from Oxford and be accompanied by their parents.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today