An 82-year-old former headteacher faces trial over accusations of historic sex abuse against boys.
David Tuohy, of Whitehouse Road in Oxford, appeared at Norwich Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with 14 indecent assaults against boys under 16 in the 1970s and 80s at a Norfolk school.
Last month, Tuohy denied four counts of sexual assault and four of a serious sexual assault against a boy under 13 in the 1970s. He is on conditional bail to appear at Norwich Crown Court on September 12.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes