A man has pleaded guilty to three arson attacks on cash machines in Banbury.
Colin Aries, of no fixed address, admitted four counts of arson and one count of threatening to damage property, at Oxford Crown Court on Thursday.
The 49-year-old targeted branches of Santander, Yorkshire Bank and Lloyds in High Street at about 2.15am on June 5.
The front entrance to the Freemasons Hall on Marlborough Road was also affected.
Aries is in custody and will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court on September 23.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes