The officer in charge of the Connor Tremble murder investigation has given his thoughts on Will Blencowe's life sentence.
Today, Blencowe was told at Oxford Crown Court he will serve a minimum of 23 years for murdering 17-year-old Connor Tremble.
He was convicted yesterday.
DCI Mark Glover, who led the investigation, spoke after today's sentencing.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year