CONNOR Tremble’s mother has gathered tributes to her son in a book she opened up at his funeral.
And Lisa Tremble had the book with her yesterday as Will Blencowe was convicted of Connor’s murder.
A note in the spiral-bound book reads: “This is a book for each and every one of us to write down your beautiful memories of Connor Jason Tremble.
“Times you may have shared, funny things you got up to, and made you smile!”
A message from “Aunty Shell” reads: “How special you were, how absolutely loved you are... and you will live on in our hearts forever.”
Another, from Nina and Ben, says: “We will miss your lovely smile, always helpful, a pleasure to have around, always in our hearts.”
Another message read: “Thank you for being part of our lives.”
And one person wrote: “Missing you so much, You’ve touched so many hearts and you will never be forgotten.”
Connor’s mother wrote: “Sleep tight and we will meet again.
“I love you forever.”
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech