A former headteacher is due to appear in court today to face more historic accusations that he abused young boys.
David Tuohy, 82, is due to appear at Norwich Magistrates’ Court charged with 14 indecent assaults against boys under 16 in the 1970s and 80s at a Norfolk school.
In July, the Whitehouse Road resident pleaded not guilty to four counts of sexual assault and four of a serious sexual assault alleged to have been committed against a boy under 13 in the 1970s.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay