ONE person has been taken to hospital with “potentially serious injuries” following a collision on the Bicester Road earlier today.
The A34 northbound entry slip at the Kidlington Junction was closed for about an hour after a collision involving two vehicles.
A spokeswoman for South Central Ambulance service said they were called shortly before 4pm and sent two ambulances to the scene, where they assessed two patients.
She said: "One person was taken to the John Radcliffe with potentially serious injuries."
The road has now reopened.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay