A MAN arrested on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm following a double stabbing in Rose Hill, Oxford, has been bailed until September 26.
The 19-year-old was arrested by police on Tuesday following the stabbing of two men at The Oval at about 7.30pm on Monday.
A man, aged 18, suffered a puncture wound to his chest and another man, aged 22, suffered injuries consistent with stab wounds to his chest and back.
Their injuries were not believed to be life-threatening.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year