A teenage dancer from Headington has made it to the finals of a TV contest after impressing judges with his moves.
Jaih Betote is one of four members of the dance group Boyband, who made the live final of the Sky 1 show Got To Dance following the bank holiday semi-final.
The 16-year-old, of Barton Lane, Headington, will strut his stuff again before the judging panel on Friday.
The group will battle it out with other finalists for the chance of winning £250,000 in prize money.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech