A teenage dancer from Headington has made it to the finals of a TV contest after impressing judges with his moves.
Jaih Betote is one of four members of the dance group Boyband, who made the live final of the Sky 1 show Got To Dance following the bank holiday semi-final.
The 16-year-old, of Barton Lane, Headington, will strut his stuff again before the judging panel on Friday.
The group will battle it out with other finalists for the chance of winning £250,000 in prize money.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year