HIGH FLYING: If acrobat Megan Louise wanted a good view over Oxfordshire, all she had to do was poke her head outside this tent.
The aerial silks artist appeared at the annual White Horse Show in Uffington, a weekend celebration of Oxfordshire’s famous prehistoric hill figure, which is carved out of the county’s highest point.
This year’s show featured a falconry display, a dog show and a fun fair.
- Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year