HIGH FLYING: If acrobat Megan Louise wanted a good view over Oxfordshire, all she had to do was poke her head outside this tent.
The aerial silks artist appeared at the annual White Horse Show in Uffington, a weekend celebration of Oxfordshire’s famous prehistoric hill figure, which is carved out of the county’s highest point.
This year’s show featured a falconry display, a dog show and a fun fair.
- Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech