HIGH FLYING: If acrobat Megan Louise wanted a good view over Oxfordshire, all she had to do was poke her head outside this tent.
The aerial silks artist appeared at the annual White Horse Show in Uffington, a weekend celebration of Oxfordshire’s famous prehistoric hill figure, which is carved out of the county’s highest point.
This year’s show featured a falconry display, a dog show and a fun fair.
- Our top stories
- UPDATE: Three more men arrested in connection with attempted murder after altercation in Banbury
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay