A fork-lift truck driver convicted of trying to meet and have sex with a 14-year-old girl will be sentenced today.
Kacper Belzek, 24, of Burwell Drive, was found guilty of one count of arranging or facilitating the commission of a child sex offence between September 21 and October 2 last year after a trial which ended on July 29.
He will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United v Swindon Town - UPDATES
- CLARIFICATION: Hygiene report of Delight 2 in Didcot
- Man 'obsessed' with BBC journalist goes on trial after allegedly breaching restraining order against her
- Families urged to consider signing up for organ donation
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today