A woman was taken to hospital with head injuries after falling over in the road in Witney.
A spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said officers were called at about 7pm on Saturday to a suspected collision between a car and a pedestrian on Curbridge Road.
When they arrived they discovered a woman, who was in her 40s, had fallen over in the road and hit her head. The driver of a car had stopped to help her.
She was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital by ambulance but police said her condition did not appear to be serious.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- TV Wildlife presenter Chris Packham speaks about his Aspergers, teenage struggles and attempts to get into Oxford University
- GALLERY: Prince William proves a hit with young and old students on Oxford visit
- Elections 2016 roundup: Everything you need to know for May 5
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year