A woman was taken to hospital with head injuries after falling over in the road in Witney.
A spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said officers were called at about 7pm on Saturday to a suspected collision between a car and a pedestrian on Curbridge Road.
When they arrived they discovered a woman, who was in her 40s, had fallen over in the road and hit her head. The driver of a car had stopped to help her.
She was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital by ambulance but police said her condition did not appear to be serious.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Sexual assaults are denied
- Authorities search for solutions as graffiti in Oxford doubles in a year
- Tackling cyber-crime and fraud are main priorities for Conservative police commissioner candidate
- Prime Minister says he has no offshore funds following Panama Papers leak
- Traders called on to support this summer's Cowley Road Carnival
- Tributes paid in Witney to former butcher and much-loved member of community