A woman was taken to hospital with head injuries after falling over in the road in Witney.
A spokeswoman for Thames Valley Police said officers were called at about 7pm on Saturday to a suspected collision between a car and a pedestrian on Curbridge Road.
When they arrived they discovered a woman, who was in her 40s, had fallen over in the road and hit her head. The driver of a car had stopped to help her.
She was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital by ambulance but police said her condition did not appear to be serious.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes
- Inquests opened into death of couple who died in cottage fire on Blenheim Palace estate
- Inquest opened into death of pensioner found in River Ock in Abingdon