A 77-year-old woman collided with a car in Banbury and police are now appealing for witnesses.
The woman was taken to the John Radcliffe Hospital after the incident involving a blue Volkswagen Touranat about 12.30pm on Tuesday at the junction of Brittania Road and George Street.
Police said the driver of the car is helping them with their inquiries and the woman remains in hospital with injuries which are serious but not life threatening.
Anyone with information should contact PC Sarah Holmwood from Bicester Roads policing on 101, quoting reference number URN 489.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone's contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
- Send your Letter to the Editor: What do you think? We welcome letters from our readers on a wide variety of subjects and you can send us a letter for publication here
Our top stories
- New faces around the county council cabinet table
- Oxfordshire detective is a contestant on Channel 4 survival show The Island with Bear Grylls
- Managing director Greig Box Turnbull to leave Oxford United at end of season
- Companies still signing up for jobs fair at Oxford Town Hall
- Hundreds will gather as soldier killed in Iraq is repatriated
- Staff and students celebrate actress's big win at the Golden Globes