A former teacher has appeared in Oxford Crown Court charged with historic sexual abuse offences.
John Collier, of Leafield Road, Oxford, faces three counts of indecent assault on two boys under the age of 14.
He taught at North Kidlington Primary School and St Ebbe’s Primary School, Oxford.
Collier has been released on bail and is due to attend a plea and case management hearing on November 21.
- Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories
- Oxford United send match tickets to fans caught up in season ticket delay
- Five things you need to know in Oxfordshire today
- Management consultants Newton Europe named Business of the Year at 2016 Oxfordshire Business Awards
- Eating Weetabix and brown rice could help prevent an early death say experts
- VIDEO: Kerry Reeves' mother bravely faces her 'beautiful' daughter's killers in emotional tribute
- Prisons' shake-up will be at heart of today's Queen's Speech